About the Role
Performs all duties within the scope of his/her licensure.
· Provide telephonic and/or onsite care guidance support to beneficiaries and their family/caregiver to ensure education, care coordination and support measures are in place, in accordance with the established plan of care.
· Active RN license in state of employment or Case Management Certification (CCM)
· 2-4 plus years managed care experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel & Word
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written, and organizational skills
· Utilize Motivational Interviewing and solution-oriented approaches in communication delivery.
· Maintain beneficiary’s privacy, confidentiality and safety, advocacy, adherence to ethical, legal, and accreditation/regulatory standards during this process.
· Participate in professional development activities to include current principles, procedures, and knowledge domains of case management based on nationally recognized standards and licensure requirements.
Case management: 2 years (Required)
LPN or RN license (Required)
or Case Management Certification
This is a 1099 contractor role.
Hourly pay rate is dependent on skillset, location and experience.
You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
About the Company
Our Hearts To Yours, Inc. is looking for a Client Care Manager will be part of the team, providing a comprehensive, holistic approach for clients throughout the continuum of care. Care managers will be the beneficiary’s advocate. They will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the available options and services to achieve optimal capacity for beneficiary self-care to enhance quality of medical care and achieve the desired optimal clinical outcomes.